This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOI numbers for the references have been provided. All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- All Microsoft Office documents have been saved by going to File and selecting Save As; clicking Tools (or Options in a Mac); clicking Security; selecting "Remove personal information from file properties on save"; clicking Save.
- Authors' names are removed from submission, with "Author" and year used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of authors' name, paper title, etc.